Customizable Meeting & Event Venues In Downtown San Diego
Contemporary Meeting Spaces
Ideally located overlooking the beautiful city-scape of San Diego, the Westin San Diego offers a number of meeting and event venues right in the heart of downtown. We’re also just blocks from some of the the city's best restaurants and attractions.
The Westin San Diego has undergone a $15 million dollar transformation, including a new look and feel to over 29,000 sq. ft of versatile meeting space. With enhanced catering services along with the latest in meeting technology, each space can be highly customized to fit your needs. Our premiere downtown location offers immediate accessibility to the Superior Court of California, San Diego’s Courthouse, the Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego Harbor and Little Italy. From mindful meetings to social gatherings, celebration events to weddings and everything in between, our renovated spaces serve as the ideal venue for your next event.
Meetings At A Glance
- Indoor/Outdoor meeting space: 22,000/7,000
- Last renovation: February 2014
- Guest rooms: 436
- Kings / Suites / Doubles: 318 / 5 /113
- Ideal Group Size: 200
- Max Group Size: 300
View floor plans and capacity charts:
Large & Small Meeting Venues
- Extensive lighting
- Sophisticated teleconferencing capabilities
- Spacious conference tables
- Largest meeting space is 5,880 square feet
- Beautiful ballroom with impressive accents, carpet and lighting
- Perfect for corporate meetings to social events
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
We are located in a premier downtown location that offers immediate accessibility to the Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego Harbor, and Little Italy neighborhoods. With top shopping, restaurants, and entertainment nearby, we are in the heart of downtown San Diego.
- Wedding Coordinator
- Meeting and Event Facilities with Natural Lighting
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in All Meeting/Event Facilities (Charge)
- Non-Smoking Meeting and Event Facilities
- Audio Visual Technicians
- Meeting and Event Staff
- Catering Staff
- Pre-Function Space